Cursed by The RNG
Revision as of 02:35, 29 November 2009 by TechSmurf (This almost definitely does nothing.)
You have been cursed by the Random Number Generator with extraordinarily bad luck. Unfortunate!
- The RNG (100 Adventures)
- This effect wandered into the game (misspellings and all) on the Tuesday update which included Amorous. After a thread was made about it on the KoL forums a few days later, it was removed from public view.
- This effect is currently obtained from The RNG, possibly for taunting it or begging from it while in chat.
- Attempting to remove this effect with a soft green echo eyedrop antidote will fail with the message "It's inscrutable, ineffable, and insoftgreeneyedropechoable."
- This effect is not cancelled by Blessed by the RNG, it is possible to have both effects simultaneously if the RNG is in a particularly odd mood. There is no currently observable effect of having both effects
- As an NPC, The RNG is capable of targeting players in Hardcore or Ronin.
- The picture of the cow referred to the sentiment of many Hardcore players and speed ascenders prior to NS13 when they encountered the Enraged Cow in The Sorceress' Tower, that is to say the RNG hated them because they now had to waste time farming for a barbed-wire fence; since the introduction of NS13, however, the Enraged Cow (or equivalent) is guaranteed to occur, and since you are guaranteed to get a combat item 30 adventures after your last vacation, the Enraged Cow presents next to no difficulty.