Cup of infinite pencils
Revision as of 08:17, 10 December 2016 by Rckt (to match game)
This is every Depression-era hobo's dream -- a tin cup that produces a neverending stream of pencils! Imagine how many nickels you could make, and how many political cartoons you could star in!
(In-game plural: cups of infinite pencils)
- Appends the following message to the combat text:
- You grab a handful of pencils from your cup and hurl them at your opponent, creating a veritable pencil rain and causing 25-30 damage worth of splinters and graphite poisoning.
- The attack occurs every round after you attempt an action, including rounds when you fumble and rounds you cannot attack when under the effect of Cunctatitis. It does not occur when you twiddle your thumbs.
- The attack message references the song "Pencil Rain", from They Might Be Giants' second album, Lincoln.
- Graphite poisoning references the common belief of schoolchildren that chewing on a pencil will cause lead poisoning, even though the "lead" in a pencil is actually relatively harmless graphite carbon.
"3142" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.