Colonel Mustard's Lonely Spades Club Jacket
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This is part of the uniform that cola wars veteran Colonel Mustard wore when he was promoting his post-war business venture -- a private club where people could talk about how the universe works and delve into the mysteries of the laws that govern it. Mustard himself was, although mean, possessed of keen scientific curiosity. It's said that he was last seen out in the desert, scattering scarab beetle bait as part of a study. I'm guessing it didn't go well.
(In-game plural: Colonel Mustard's Lonely Spades Club Jackets)
- Increases Meat Drop
- Increases Item Drop
- Increases Combat Initiative
- Increases Monster Level
- Increases Damage Absorption
- Increases each effect by 0-5, randomized per player and per ascension.
- Jick mentioned it has five effects.
- The item name is based on the Beatles album, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
- Additionally, Colonel Mustard is one of the suspects from the board game Cluedo (original name: although usually known in the USA as "Clue")
- The reference to his being mean refers to the Beatles song "Mean Mr. Mustard".
- Mustard possessing keen scientific curiosity may be a reference to the Keen's Mustard brand or from the phrase "As keen as mustard".
- The item's description and enchantment refer to the Bartle Test, in which "spades" are players who try to learn as much as possible about how the game works. The test can be accessed here: Bartle Test of Gamer Psychology.
"2585" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.