Chilled to the Bone
Revision as of 19:15, 13 August 2013 by Greycat
Your whole body is stiff with cold. Everything is hard. To do, and the opposite of soft.
Enemies get X extra attack(s) against you per round
- This effect cannot be removed through normal means, but can be removed by hot Dreadsylvanian cocoa.
- X (number of extra attacks) is the number of banished elements in the zone where you (most recently) received this effect.
- Y (MP cost penalty for skills) is 3X.
- If the enemy is under the effect of a multi-round stun, it does not gain extra attempts at removing its stun effect.
- If you gain this effect in one Dreadsylvanian zone, and then gain extra turns in a different zone, X and Y will be set to the new zone's values for all remaining turns of the effect.