Cape of the Goblin King
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
(In-game plural: Capes of the Goblin King)
- This item was originally an accessory.
- In July 2012, with the introduction of Back Items, capes (including this item) were changed from accessories or shirts to back items.
- On July 16, 2012, it was replaced by the Codpiece of the Goblin King (an accessory, and thus functionally equivalent to the original) because Jick wanted Back items to have a high Myst requirement, yet the Cape was a relatively early item that could not be moved to later in the game.
- The Cape of Good Hope is the southmost part of Africa. Sailing around it was one of the first major milestone in Portuguese attempts to establish a sea route to the Far East.
- Good Humor is an ice cream brand.