Cape of the Goblin King
Revision as of 02:00, 18 July 2012 by Raijinili (→History: old stuff doesn't matter, because see the codpiece)
(In-game plural: Capes of the Goblin King)
- This item was originally an accessory.
- In July 2012, with the introduction of Back Items, capes (including this item) were changed from accessories or shirts to back items.
- On July 16, 2012, it was replaced by the Codpiece of the Goblin King (an accessory, and thus functionally equivalent to the original) due to some stat requirement shenanigans in the Back slot.
- The Cape of Good Hope is the southmost part of Africa. Sailing around it was one of the first major milestone in Portuguese attempts to establish a sea route to the Far East.
- Good Humor is an ice cream brand.