Can of Binarrrca
Revision as of 03:17, 28 January 2010 by Coolguy00001 (eff/dur)
This is a can of breath spray, commonly used by pirates to make their breath smell nice before they kiss the gunner's daughter. Because, y'know, if you're going to be tied to a cannon and flogged, you don't want the smell of cheap grog on your breath.
(In-game plural: cans of Binarrrca)
- The Obligatory Pirate's Cove (on Talk Like a Pirate Day; from Talk Like a Pirate Day II onwards)
- sassy pirate
- shady pirate
- shifty pirate
- smarmy pirate
- swarthy pirate
- Talk Like a Pirate Day IV onwards, anywhere
- ambulatory pirate
- migratory pirate
- peripatetic pirate
|You use the breath spray. Yarrr.|
- This item was available on Talk Like a Pirate Day on September 19th, 2006, September 19th, 2007, September 20th, 2007, September 21st, 2007 (though it was reported as a bug) and September 19th, 2008.
- The item's name is a reference to Binaca brand breath spray.
- "Kissing the gunner's daughter" is an old naval expression, a form of punishment in which a sailor was tied to or bent over a cannon and flogged.
|TOP 10 can of Binarrrca collections|
6. The DREAD Pirate Wesley - 2960 | 7. Pastahead - 2427 | 8. JCS - 2301 | 9. LiamAndMe - 2087 | 10. whizky - 1337
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings