Biomechanical crimborg leg armor
Revision as of 08:46, 21 April 2012 by Yendor (pieces)
This is a combination of exoskeleton, leg armor, and naughty-bits-cover-upper. It's bulletproof, shockproof, fireproof, 50 proof, and rampaging-lemur-proof. I guess they had to cover all the bases, or something. Usually these things come in either red or blue, but this one's painted a festive red and green.
(In-game plural: biomechanical crimborg leg armors)
- General Assembly Module with a polymorphic fastening apparatus, a hi-density nylocite leg armor, and a silicon-infused gluteal shield in your inventory after having already constructed the C.B.F.G.
- Originally, this was 0-power with no enchantments, but the pants were fixed the next day.
- Same as the C.B.F.G., anybody who was wearing this item before its update and did not have a high enough Moxie were still able to equip it.
- The Part of the description "50 proof" is simply a joke playing off of the labeling used on alcohol, where 50 proof would be equal to 25% alcohol content.
- The line about the armor typically being either Red or Blue is a nod towards the many team based FPSes where players are divided into red and blue teams.
- In combat, the plus elemental damage (red and green) is a reference to Christmas Colors.
|TOP 10 biomechanical crimborg leg armor collections|
6. Bulletproof - 1 | 7. BIG DICK - 1 | 8. morwen - 1 | 9. Afrogumby - 1 | 10. Cupcakes of Hell - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings