Revision as of 01:54, 29 November 2014 by Yatsufusa (Talk | contribs) (I already suspected somebody would try this out...)
An old man in medieval armor sits in front of a selection of
cups your skills and familiars, and encourages you to choose wisely.
"You may take three familiars and eleven skills on your journey."
|You may pick 3 more familiars.|
<list of familiars>
|You may pick 11 more skills.|
<list of skills>
|I Am Done Picking|
|Picked Familiars||Picked Skills|
|<list of selected familiars>||<list of selected skills>|
- After picking the 11th skill:
- You are too picky to choose more than 11 skills.
- Warning message after clicking I Am Done Picking:
- You will not be able to return to this place. Click OK if you can not or do not want to pick any more.
- Message when leaving :
- "You have chosen... wisely," says the old man. You sure hope he's right.
Occurs at the start of a Picky challenge path.
- You can exit this noncombat without picking a single familiar. In that case you will be able to pass the Perplexing Door without any active familiar.