Bag of airline peanuts
This is a little foil packet labelled "Peanuts". It doesn't feel like peanuts inside it, but there's a warning on the back that says "Warning: contains peanuts", so it must be true.
(In-game plural: bags of airline peanuts)
- From inventory:
|You take the little foil packet and tear it open. Several live snakes spring out of it, biting you in the face! Aaaah! Where's Samuel L Jackson when you need him!?|
- In combat:
|You aim the little foil packet at your opponent and tear it open. Several live snakes spring out of it, biting them on the face (or face-analogue) for 6-10 damage. You know all the security scenarios they ran? Well, they didn't run this one.|
- Up until April 15th, 2006, it was the only useful summon from Summon Hilarious Objects.
- The combat and use text are references to the film Snakes on a Plane, which stars Samuel L. Jackson.
- "Warning: Contains Peanuts" is an actual warning label on bags of Sainsbury's Peanuts.
- This may also be a reference to a prank toy that looks like a can of mixed nuts, that when opened, releases a snake on a spring.
|TOP 10 bag of airline peanuts collections|
6. Skent - 1264 | 7. Dave of the Hill People - 1261 | 8. sellbot - 1236 | 9. IntellectualWhore - 1117 | 10. FZero - 1038
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings