Revision as of 09:02, 17 August 2018 by Icon315 (mumming)
|No more siestas,|
the sleeper must awaken.
Increases stat gains after combat, unlocks new time-travel content
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +4 Muscle statgain +25% Item Drop +3 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- At the end of combat:
- <name> smiles a three-lipped smile from beneath the shade of his little sombrero.
- At the end of combat, up to 5 times per day:
- <name> leans against a cactus, produces a bottle of tequila, and drinks it. A few minutes later, he belches some murky fluid back into the bottle and hands it to you.
You acquire an item: agua de vida
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> looks a little silly wearing two hats at once. You smile at him, and he winks knowingly.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> tosses his sombrero on top of the maypole and dances around it.
- With wax lips equipped:
- Though they don't fit particular well in his trilateral mouth, <name> does his best to use the wax lips
- The sandworm will not give you any additional substats when it drops an agua de vida.
- Just like the Green Pixie with tiny bottles of absinthe and Llama Lama with llama lama gongs, the base drop rate on aguas per day decreases for every additional agua you get, but for each turn you spend and do not get a drop, the drop rate for that drop increases by 5 percentage points.
Agua de Vida Drop Rates Agua # 1 2 3 4 5 Drop Rate 20% + 5%*N 15% + 5%*N 10% + 5%*N 5% + 5%*N 5% + 5%*N Expected combats from last drop 3.42 3.91 4.52 5.29 5.29
- The familiar's haiku refers to the memorable line "The sleeper has awakened!" in Dune.