Revision as of 23:11, 19 May 2014 by AstronautGuy (Didn't age well)
This is a shield made of really old metal. Not, like, Judas Priest, but, like, Baroque iron. It'll protect you against any physical threat, antique or modern.
(In-game plural: antique shields)
- Occasionally breaks when reducing damage taken from enemy attacks, with the message:
- Your antique shield, weakened by the force of your opponent's blow, shatters into approximately 38-42 pieces. The nerve of that centuries-old piece of armor!
- Upon a successful hit by your opponent, this will break 2.5±2.4% of the time.
- Pulverizes into useless powder.
- This item had a requirement of 85 Muscle, autosell value of 160 Meat, and gave 15 Damage Reduction prior to the Spookyraven Manor revamp on May 15th, 2014.
- Judas Priest is a heavy metal band formed in 1968 near Birmingham, England.
- Baroque iron is a reference to baroque architecture.
|antique greaves | antique helmet | antique shield | antique spear|
|TOP 10 antique shield collections|
6. ORBIT - 1408 | 7. Trumper - 1310 | 8. BanditAlt - 1278 | 9. Farflier - 1211 | 10. Lord Zathrus - 1138
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings