Revision as of 15:29, 3 August 2010 by Toffile
This is a tiny rake normally used by ants on their ant farms. This one, though, seems to have been used recently to rake someone over the coals; it's almost too hot to touch.
(In-game plural: ant rakes)
- <name> rakes your enemy over the coals for 10-12 damage.
- <name> rakes in a little more Meat for you.
- Deals Hot Damage and adds +10-15 to Meat drops at the end of combat.
- If the monster does not drop Meat, you will not get the extra Meat gain.
- Combat familiars can do their normal attacks and a rake attack in the same round of combat.
- Does not otherwise remove your familiars' normal abilities.
- Familiar will make a rake attack approximately 40% of the time.
|ant hoe | ant pick | ant pitchfork | ant rake | ant sickle|
|TOP 10 ant rake collections|
6. Fighting Hippie - 104 | 7. Darkling - 100 | 8. GhostRider - 100 | 9. Artie Effham - 84 | 10. Nikademus - 49
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings