Zombo's empty eye
|There is an in-game bug related to this page.|
|It is possible to have more than one eye at a time. If a Bindle of joy containing the eye is distributed to a player whose other eye(s) is/are stored in Hagnks, that player can open the bindle and receive an additional eye.|
This is one of Zombo's eyes. Or rather, it's the thing that would be an eye if Zombo had had eyes. As it is, it's kind of like an orb of inky, swirling negative energy. It's really hard to imagine how he was able to see -- maybe he saw by imagining really hard.
(In-game plural: Zombo's empty eyes)
- First use of the day or after at least 50 adventures have passed since the last use:
|You hold Zombo's eye out toward your opponent, whose gaze is transfixed by it. The chilling realization that the only limit is, in fact, it, deals 150-200 damage and leaves it noticeably shaken. Not noticeably stirred.|
- Subsequent uses before 50 adventures have passed since the last use:
|You hold Zombo's eye out toward your opponent, but nothing happens.|
- A player can only own one eye at a time. Attempting to distribute a second one to them yields the message: "That player already has one of those."
- The part about being shaken/stirred in the use text refers to the famous James Bond quote about martinis.
- "The chilling realization that the only limit is, in fact, it," is, like most Zombo-related things, a reference to Zombo.com.
|TOP 10 Zombo's empty eye collections|
6. Llamaface - 2 | 7. wickedwillie44 - 2 | 8. Poncho the Sane - 2 | 9. firstboyonthemoon - 2 | 10. Euan McLeod - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings