Zombie pineal gland
This is the pineal gland of someone who died from a strange infection that swept the community, and then was brought back to life as a walking corpse. If you don't know where on the body the pineal gland comes from, I'm certainly not going to tell you.
(In-game plural: zombie glands pineal)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Market Square, 28 Days Later
- drunken zombie half-orc hobo
- fiendish zombie can of asparagus
- zombie Gnollish crossdresser
- Zombie Knob Goblin Assistant Chef
- zombie yeast beast
- The Mall of Loathing, 28 Days Later
- white zombie
- zombie apathetic lizardman
- Zombie Clown
- zombie frat boy
- zombie hippy
- zombie zmobie
- Wrong Side of the Tracks, 28 Days Later
- scary pirate (28 Days Later)
- Zombie eXtreme Snowboarding Orc
- Zombie Goth Giant
- Zombie N00b
- Zombie Quiet Healer
- The Raffle House
- Knob Goblin Elite Zombie
- Could be used to make a loaded serum blowgun by giving one to Doc Galaktik at Doc Galaktik's Medicine Show.
- When the drop locations became inaccessible, the item became unobtainable outside the Mall. About a year later, Riff stated that a new supply might be implemented, but the Mall supply would need to drop significantly before that would happen.  This eventually happened nearly a decade later, on August 5, 2015, as part of the Tuesday update. Monsters that dropped zombie pineal glands became available to draw from the Deck of Every Card, causing new glands to enter the mall for the first time since the event itself.
- Second prize in The Raffle House on January 9th, 10th, 24th, 28th, February 10th and 13th of 2008.
- The pineal gland is found near the center of the brain, just above the superior colliculus. It is believed by some to have mystical powers.
- Descartes wrote that the pineal gland might play some important role in consciousness, which was one of the earliest speculations in the Philosophy of Mind. Also within the purview of the Philosophy of Mind is is the Zombie Hypothesis, which posits the existence of human beings who behave exactly like we do, but have no consciousness (and are thus, Philosophical zombies). This makes the notion of a "zombie pineal gland" an ironic combination of Philosophical concepts that suggests "the consciousness of something without consciousness."
- In the notorious movie Plan 9 From Outer Space, zombies are created in part by zapping corpses' pineal glands with electricity.
|TOP 10 zombie pineal gland collections|
6. Friznik - 198 | 7. Luc1fer - 178 | 8. Dr_Van_van_Mojo - 169 | 9. pussypants - 150 | 10. Sasori_uk - 147
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|The Gray Plague - edit|
| blood flower | comfy blanket | Doc's Miracle Cure | empty blowgun | loaded serum blowgun |
lovecat tail | plastic passion fruit | questionable taco | rose-colored glasses | zombie pineal gland