Atop his giant carven throne sits Yomama, the Lord of Hell.
You narrow your eyes at him, both to signal your intent to defeat him and to get a better look at his moustache. It's a really nice moustache!
Yomama so strong, he crushes you like an insect with a single blow. Ugh! Ooh! Argh! Ouch! Eek! Eek!
Yomama so strong, he crushes you like an insect with a single blow. (CRITICAL HIT!) Ooh! Ugh! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Eek!
Occurs at Yomama's Throne.
- Your skeleton buddy, if you have one, does double damage each round.
- The first bomb you throw at him is swallowed:
- You toss a bomb at Yomama's face. He opens his mouth and swallows it!
- Subsequent bombs have no effect:
- You toss a bomb at Yomama's face, but it bounces harmlessly off of his giant nose.
- The fuse of the first bomb can be ignited by throwing the torch:
- You toss the torch at Yomama just as he begins to bellow at you. The torch flies straight down his throat!
- A swallowed torch causes him to take damage each round:
- Yomama belches up some smoke as he takes 13-15 damage from the torch he swallowed earlier.
- 4 rounds after swallowing a torch, and having previously swallowed a bomb, he dies:
- The bomb inside Yomama goes off, vaporizing him!
- If you have a torch, a bomb and 3 ropes, Yomama can be defeated risk-free. Throw the bomb, then the torch, and then the ropes one-by-one.
- Without a torch, beating Yomama will require primarily ropes. Equip a Shotgun and the The Joke Book of the Dead, in order to maximize the damage you can deal, along with spring boots and the jetpack. Throw ropes until your spring boots dodge an attack, at which point you can attack with your shotgun until the rope breaks. A bomb can be used exactly once to stagger Yomama for a single round. With 6 ropes you will have around a 60% chance of winning, and with 8 ropes it'll be close to a 90% chance of success.
- If you've done a lot of sacrifices, and are near full health, you may be able to take a single hit from Yomama without dying. You should have the Spelunking fedora equipped in this fight since it will reduce damage taken by 5 and hence increase the chance of surviving a hit.