Yo, a yo-yo! These things always seem to come back into style every other Crimbo. The last time you had one of these, you were swinging it at octopi and snakes as you hopped across an endless number of identical green tiles in a cave on an island somewhere. Then someone told you to get the bananas out of your ears.
(In-game plural: yo-yo-yo)
|1 length of string||1 toy wheel|
- bindlestocking (sometimes)
|You wind up and flick the yo-yo at your opponent, hitting him for 30-40 damage. Then the string gets all tangled up, and you get frustrated and throw the yo-yo away.|
- There exists a stuffed version of this combat item.
- On November 16, 2006 you could get a razor-tipped yo-yo by zapping this item.
- This item and the description refers to the NES game StarTropics, in which the hero's primary weapon was a yo-yo. The game also featured octopuses and snakes as enemies, caves where the protagonist had to jump across green tiles, and recurring references to having bananas in your ears.
|sleeping snowy owl | yo-yo|
|TOP 10 yo-yo collections|
6. pussypants - 5973 | 7. Porco Rosso - 5299 | 8. hotdeth - 3179 | 9. Skent - 2152 | 10. Snotten - 1929
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings