This is a pair of special glasses that let you see peoples' bones right through their skin. It's a little odd that this is regarded as a novelty item rather than as valuable medical technology, but I guess doctors are too arrogant to wear glasses as goofy-looking as these. Well, that plus the risk of giving people tumors if you stare at them for too long.
(In-game plural: pairs of x-ray specs)
- Changes the avatars of other players and yourself (in your public profile only) to skeletal versions:
|Seal Clubber||Turtle Tamer||Pastamancer||Sauceror||Accordion Thief||Disco Bandit|
- This item does not affect the avatars of the Toot Oriole or the Ghost of the English Language, since they fall outside of the normal six classes.
- This item jokes about the ads for X-Ray Specs.
- The line about giving people a tumor if you stare at them too long refers to the dangers of prolonged exposure to X-rays.
|TOP 10 x-ray specs collections|
6. hagrid333 - 2673 | 7. IntellectualWhore - 1095 | 8. Dave of the Hill People - 1045 | 9. Finalstuff - 1003 | 10. kirByllAmA - 939
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings