Even disco superstars eventually get old, and when they do, they need a little bit of assistance on the dance floor.
(In-game plural: wrought-iron walkers)
- The Armory and Leggery (1 fiberglass fibers)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Ascension Reward
- Complete a Hardcore Standard run as a Disco Bandit in 2017.
- Adds bonus damage when you gain Disco Momentum:
- You swing your heavy walker at your foe, putting all of your momentum into it, and smack <it> for X damage.
- X ranges from Y*10 to Y*15, where Y is your current Disco Momentum.
- If you're wearing a porcelain pelerine, you'll do bonus damage after your first action in combat.
- Pulverize into Wrought-iron flakes which can be used to buy 2016 Standard Hardcore Gear
"8117" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
|Ascension Rewards ('17 Standard Paths)|