You're not quite sure what this is, but you're sure it has no value.
(In-game plural: worthless gewgaws)
- Items (recommended)
- chewing gum on a string (buy at Market Square, General Store: decent chance but not guaranteed to get a "worthless" item)
- 31337 scroll (after first use per Ascension) (0-3, requires completion of the level 9 quest)
- Areas (not recommended)
- The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor) (location in level 10 quest)
- There's No Ability Like Possibility (choice adventure, item not guaranteed)
- The Heap (location in Hobopolis Clan Dungeon)
- I Refuse! (choice adventure, very low chance of getting one)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods (no longer possible)
- The Sewer (zone replaced by simply using chewing gum on a string)
- Tradable at The Hermitage.
- The easiest way to get a worthless gewgaw is to buy and use chewing gum on a string from The General Store.
- A gewgaw is showy ornament or decoration.
- The worthless gewgaw image is an amalgam of the symbols for "male" and "female". A similar symbol is often use to denote intersexuals. The Gender Bender trophy has the symbol in the usual orientation.
|worthless gewgaw | worthless knick-knack | worthless trinket|
|TOP 10 worthless gewgaw collections|
6. Mixie - 6788 | 7. Mathesis - 5754 | 8. worthless - 5340 | 9. Allis - 4956 | 10. Pastahead - 4894
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings