Worm-riding manual page
(Redirected from Worm-riding manual page 1)
This is a missing page from a book on worm-riding. You'd think that, considering it holds the distilled wisdom of their tribe for hundreds of years, the gnomes'd take better care of it.
(In-game plural: worm-riding manual pages)
- The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert
- after combat (sometimes, 1-3)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Used in the Quest for the Holy MacGuffin. Bring 15 of them to Gnasir and he will give you worm-riding hooks
- Pages can drop even if combat is ended by stomping with Stomping Boots.
- This item used to be called "worm-riding manual page 1" and dropped in An Oasis non-combat adventure before the Desert/Oasis revamp on October 29, 2013.
- This is likely a reference to a quest in World of Warcraft where players must find a large number of manual pages.