World's smallest violin
This is a freakishly tiny violin, even if you're the kind of person who has seen a lot of smaller-than-average instruments (heh, heh). Pygmy Headhunters use this to unwind at the end of a long day, but you can use it to express sarcastic pity.
(In-game plural: world's smallest violins)
You hold the violin gingerly on your thumb and play it with your forefinger, eliciting a shrieking, piercing note that does X damage. KAPOW! SOCKO! WHACK!
You play "Flight of the Bumblebee" on your violin. A nearby swarm of bees flies over and stings <it> for X damage. ZOT! ZOT! WHACK!
You play a piercing tune on your tiny violin, feeling like a giant Sherlock Holmes and doing X damage. POW! BIFF! BOINK!
Violin, lin, lin. Violin, lin, lin. Hits for X damage, mage, mage, ooooooooh! WHACK! WHACK! BOINK!
- Despite this being a stringed instrument, it can not be used to arm the Stone Mariachis in the Entryway to the Naughty Sorceress's Lair. It is too small.
- The "sarcastic pity" part of the description refers to a common cliche where a person rubs their thumb and forefinger together, claiming that they are playing the "world's smallest violin" for someone in distress.
- The "Violin, lin, lin" hit message is a reference to the They Might Be Giants song "Violin".
- Flight of the Bumblebee is a well-known bit of classical music.
- Fictional detective Sherlock Holmes often plays the violin when thinking about cases.
|TOP 10 world's smallest violin collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 988 | 7. Pastahead - 812 | 8. Naughty Player - 711 | 9. Chinizz - 670 | 10. LinguiniLisa - 639
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings