Wizard action figure
This is a limited-edition promotional action figure of an awkward-looking robed teenage wizard, still in its original blister pack. The poorly-translated text on the back says that he's a student of "Hugwallow's School of Magic and Mysticism," and urges you to collect the whole set.
(In-game plural: wizard action figures)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the wizard action figure in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|You feel a twinge of regret about taking it out of the original packaging.|
|You decide to name him Stuncent.|
- August 2007's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Does all kinds of groovy magical stuff. See this forum post for specifics.
- The forum post in question reads:
- It's here!
- And it's kind of complicated, so I'm posting exact technical details in this thread so that people know what they're getting.
- If you don't care about numbers:
- It's a wizard! It casts awesome spells that help you win!
- If you do:
- Prior to combat, it heals you if you're hurt, and delevels your enemy if your enemy is significantly stronger than you.
- During combat, it attacks (every other round, on average.) It picks a random element to attack with, and shouldn't ever pick a "bad" one for a given monster.
- After combat, it acts as a volleyball and a gravy fairy at 1/3 weight, unless it's properly equipped, in which case its effectiveness is doubled to 2/3. The equipment wears out after 25ish turns and is destroyed.
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 13, 2008.
- This item and the familiar it becomes refer to the popular Harry Potter series of fantasy novels:
- The protagonist, Harry Potter, is often well-described by the phrase "awkward-looking robed teenage wizard".
- "Hugwallow's School of Magic and Mysticism" refers to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- "You feel a twinge of regret about taking it out of the original packaging" refers to many collectors keeping their collectibles in the original packaging to ensure they are worth more.
"2836" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
| wizard action figure
| Succeeded by:|
navel ring of navel gazing