|Locations||Your Witchess Set (choosing Witch)|
|Attack||Moxie + 30 (cap at 7 000)|
|Defense||Muscle + 30 (cap at 7 000)|
|Resistance||50% physical, 75% elemental|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
A witch on the battlefield? That doesn't seem like it should be allowed at all! Aren't there treaties against this kind of thing?
She offers you an apple, which you thankfully eat. Aah! It's full of razor blades! Oof! Ugh! Eek!
She hits you with her broom, sweeping you off your feet. Ugh! Ooh! Eek!
She smashes you over the head with a heavy glass bottle labelled "PAIN POTION". It works as advertised. Ow! Argh! Argh!
She turns your internal organs into frogs for a while. One of your lungs gets into a fight with your liver. (CRITICAL HIT!) Eek! Ugh! Ooh!
She offers you a glass of "Death Elixir", but you politely decline.
|You acquire an item: battle broom (100% chance)*|
- Immune to staggers and stuns
- Blocks items:
- The Witch knocks that item out of your hand with her broom.
- Reflects spells:
- Your spell bounces right off the Witch and back at you!
- Deals spooky damage each turn
- Has 50% damage reduction against physical and 75% damage reduction against elemental.
- Has 75% delevel resistance.
- Attack and defense scale to player stats + 30, minimum 150.