|Locations||Your Witchess Set (choosing Queen)|
|Attack||Moxie + 40 (cap at 8 000)|
|Defense||Muscle + 40 (cap at 8 000)|
|Resistance||75% physical, 50% elemental|
It's rare to see a queen storming the battlefield with her army, but considering the way she's totally beating the hell out of everyone, it seems like maybe more kingdoms should try it.
She hits you on both shoulders and the top of the head with a sword, which means technically you're a knight now, if you survive the wounds. Argh! Ooh! Eek!
She charges and headbutts you with her extremely pointy crown. Oof! Oof! Eek!
She orders some nearby soldiers to beat you up. Strictly speaking this is against the rules, but who's going to argue with the queen? Ugh! Eek! Ugh!
She clonks you on the head with her scepter. Which, considering it's made of iron and spikes instead of gold and jewels, is really more of a club, but that doesn't sound as fancy. (CRITICAL HIT!) Oof! Argh! Oof!
She tries to charge you, but you're standing at like a 22.5° angle from her, so she can't.
|You acquire an item: very pointy crown (100% chance)*|
- Immune to staggers and stuns
- The Queen scoffs at your familiar's feeble attempt to stop her.
- Blocks skills:
- The Queen commands you not to do that, and you feel compelled to obey for some reason.
- Has 75% damage reduction against physical and 50% damage reduction against elemental. Has 50% delevel resistance.
- Monster Attack and Monster Defense both scale to (player stats + 40) like other scaling monsters and have a minimum of 200.
- Immune to instakill items
- Can be deleveled by items, such as crayon shavings, once deleveled you should be able to hit her with basic weapon attacks. But you need to buff your stats quite high for this to be effective, since her HP is fixed at 4000+ML.
- Can be killed by stacking up enough Passive Damage. With high muscle low moxie and the skill Hero of the Half-Shell she will be unable to damage you effectively, since her attack scales to your moxie. In such a case you will have the full 30 turns for passive damage to work.