White Citadel Quest
- Adventure at Whitey's Grove until you get the It's A Sign! adventure, which unlocks The Road to the White Citadel.
- Adventure at The Road to the White Citadel twice. Then, you will have to defeat 30 pairs of burnouts to progress.
- Using an opium grenade on the burnouts wins the current fight and defeats an additional 2 pairs. Using a maximum of 10 opium grenades will clear out the mob in 10 adventures.
- Defeat the biclops.
- The next adventure will be Life Ain't Nothin But Witches and Mummies. When you first encounter this adventure, your familiar will be transformed into a pig, which will cause your familiars to do nothing until this portion of the zone is cleared. Non-specific familiar equipment such as the ant tools still work though. There are multiple ways to defeat the witch:
- Knock on the shutters, then kick down the front door. You will then fight the spider-legged witch's hut, followed by the extremely annoyed witch.
- Cutting down the cocoons forces you to fight a random monster, but sometimes (needs spading), you will find a plastic rock that contains the witch's spare house key. This unlocks a choice to unlock the front door. Afterwards, defeat the surprised and annoyed witch.
- You will encounter the No Whammies adventure. You must play a mini-game which lets you obtain an increasing amount of Meat for every non-trapped chest you open, until you decide to stop and take the Meat you've gathered so far. However, opening a trapped chest causes you to lose any meat won from the game and uses up an Adventure. This adventure can be repeated until you win some meat from the mini-game, allowing you to proceed.
- Defeat Elpízo & Crosybdis. Once they are defeated, The Road to White Citadel will be replaced with The White Citadel.
- Go to The White Citadel. On your first visit with at least 300 meat, you will automatically acquire the White Citadel Satisfaction Satchel (at a cost of 300 meat).
- Return to your hungry friend at your guild for your reward.
- Access to The White Citadel
- Various one-time drops (duonoculars, wand of pigification, glass of bourbon), meat gained from No Whammies
- lucky rabbit's foot
- Helps unlock the Dwarven Factory Quest
- See here for quest giver text.
- If you have a familiar with you, the quest log says "[Player Name] and [Familiar Name] Go To White Citadel." If you don't have a familiar with you, the quest log says "[Player Name] and Kumar Go To White Citadel."
- The overall quest is based on Homer's Odyssey. As he returns home from war, Odysseus encounters lotus eaters, a cyclops, a witch (who turns half his crew into pigs), a multiheaded monster and a whirlpool named Charybdis.
- This quest was significantly revamped from the old quest on September 19, 2014.