Western-style skinning knife
Animals in the West have evolved particularly tough hides, so skinners in the West have evolved particularly sharp knives. This is one of them.
(In-game plural: western-style skinning knifes)
Against an opponent that is not a western-style animal
|This enemy isn't a western-style animal.|
First time against a western-style animal (see below)
|You deftly carve a chunk of skin out of it with your trusty skinning knife. It is not happy about this.|
Subsequent times against a western-style animal (see below)
|It got pretty mad the last time you did that. You should probably hold off.|
- Does not go away when used.
- Cannot be used as a combat item while equipped. Trying to force its usage (e.g. via macro) gives the message "You don't have that item."
- This item could be traded until the evening of February 5.
- When used on a western-style animal, produces a skin:
|TOP 10 western-style skinning knife collections|
6. taltamir - 1 | 7. Donavin69 - 1 | 8. Ryo_Sangnoir - 1 | 9. QueenBea - 1 | 10. Txranger - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings