This is a little bugbear statue made of black wax and crawling with bugbear nanobots. It would be cute if it wasn't for the crawling.
(In-game plural: wax bugbears)
- crayon shavings
- Upon clicking the [use] link, this item starts a combat against the bugbear which was copied with the crayon shavings. The bugbear's usual pre-fight text is replaced with:
- You place the wax bugbear on the ground. As soon as it touches the soil, the nanobots spring into action, gathering raw matter from the dirt and using the wax model to reassemble a full-sized bugbear.
Which then attacks you.
- With a monster inside that can no longer be copied:
|Are you sure that was a wax bugbear? Are you sure it wasn't a wax nothing?|
- Or, if used with 0 adventures remaining
|You don't have time to play with a little wax monster right now.|
- The combat consumes one adventure.
- Like other forms of copying, this may be used while falling down drunk.
- When fighting a copied bugbear, you can use another set of crayon shavings to copy the monster again, allowing you to fight the same monster over and over again.