Warbear procedural hilarity drone
This is a floating drone with a little display screen on it and "HA HA HA" engraved on the side.
(In-game plural: warbear procedural hilarity drones)
- warbear requisition box
- Used on yourself:
- *INVALID REQUEST*
- *HILARITY IS TO BE SPREAD*
- *COMMENCE HILARITY DISPERSEMENT*
- Used on someone else:
- You input the address into your drone and send it off to <player>'s campground.
- Target player sees:
- <Player> has sent you a hilarious dronebot!
- 95% of the time, the player it was sent to then obtains the drone, and the remaining 5% of the time the drone explodes and gives the player 2-3 warbear whosits.
- This message appears in your message inbox. As the "jokes" are made with procedural generation, they often times make no sense.
- Sometime in mid- to late-January of 2014, this item became a free pull.
|Warbear beeping telegram | Warbear procedural hilarity drone | Warbear sequential gaiety distribution system|
|TOP 10 warbear procedural hilarity drone collections|
6. Zirrrus - 86 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 79 | 8. StaticMan - 78 | 9. Solve_Omnis - 63 | 10. Splotz - 55
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings