Warbear beeping telegram
This appears to be some sort of strange electronic device that beeps. You're not sure what it all means!
(In-game plural: warbear beeping telegrams)
- warbear requisition box
- Starting to use:
- Telegram Office
Send a telegram to (name or playerid)
Select Message: [ drop down list of binary options ]
You have <N> more warbear beeping telegrams.
- After selecting the message and player:
- You select a message and send the beeping telegram on its way.
- Recipient gets a K-Mail:
- <Player> seems to have sent you a... strange beeping telegram?
|00001001010111000000 10110000001101001000 10101011000000100000 00101111010111001100 00100000000010001010 11000000100011000100 01001000010111011010 10010101|
- Was used for the warbear beeping telegram puzzle.
- Was solved about 5 hours after it was discovered. The link in the description (which was on "what it all means", and lead to hotstuffpuzzle.php) was removed, and going to it now says:
- Thanks for playing! Happy Crimbo!
|Warbear beeping telegram | Warbear procedural hilarity drone | Warbear sequential gaiety distribution system|
|TOP 10 warbear beeping telegram collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 126 | 7. Wheremydemonslie - 114 | 8. StaticMan - 103 | 9. Zirrrus - 101 | 10. caducus - 100
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings