War Hippy Elite Fire Spinner
|War Hippy Elite Fire Spinner|
|Locations||The Battlefield (Frat Warrior Fatigues)|
|Monster Parts||arm, head, leg, torso|
This hippy is a fire starter. A twisted fire starter, in fact, because after he starts the fire he spins it around his head on two chains while he starts another one. He can do all kinds of nifty, advanced tricks with his quartet of fire poi, but my personal favorite is the "oh my god I screwed up put me out put me out!" trick.
He lights a cigarette with his spinning poi and puts the cigarette out on your arm. Looks like it's a banner freakin' year in the adventurer family. Ugh! Ow! Argh! Ugh! (hot damage)
He spins his poi around his head and smacks them against either side of your head. Hot hot heat! You're going to need bandages after this. Ow! Argh! Eek! Ouch! Oof! (hot damage)
He takes a sip from the Genalen(TM) bottle he's carrying, flicks a lighter and breathes a giant ball of fire at you! Hey, remember when you used to have eyebrows? That was great. Ooh! Ouch! Ow! Oof! Argh! (hot damage)
His flaming bags go out and he has to douse them in lighter fluid again.
He tries to use his spinning poi to light a cigarette, but only succeeds in burning his scraggly moustache.
He drinks a little kerosene and spits fire at you, but gets the hiccups and ends up losing his eyebrows.
He sips from the Genalen(TM) botte he's carrying, flicks a lighter, and goes to breathe fire at you. Unfortunately for him, he has the hiccups. Yeowch... that's gonna leave an (internal) mark.
He spins his poi around his head so fast that they go out and he has to pause and relight them.
He tries to bash you in the skull with his poi, but the chain breaks and it flies off into the underbrush.
He spins his poi up between his legs and.... Oooo, that's gotta hurt. (FUMBLE!)
The fire spinner swings both poi at you at the same time, tangling them all around you. Your clothes go up in flames pretty much immediately. You're on fire! (hot damage)
|You acquire an item: bullet-proof corduroys (1.2% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: communications windchimes (4.0% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: fire poi (30.1% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Lockenstock™ sandals (2.3% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: reinforced beaded headband (1.2% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: round purple sunglasses (1.0% chance)*|
|You gain 47-48 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Battlefield (Frat Warrior Fatigues).
- If you are hit with the Special Move, you will continue to take damage from the attack for several turns at a decreasing rate.
- The first line of the description refers to the song "Firestarter" by The Prodigy. The lyrics are "I'm a firestarter, a twisted firestarter".
- The combat message "Looks like it's a banner freakin' year in the adventurer family." refers to the movie The Breakfast Club.
- The last line of the description may refer to the comedy song "OHMYGODIMONFIRE", in which the singer spells out "o h m y g o d i m o n f i r e s o m e b o d y p u t m e o u t f o r c r y i n g o u t l o u d."
- The combat message "Hot hot heat! You're going to need bandages after this," makes a reference to the music group Hot Hot Heat. One of their albums is titled Bandages.