War Frat Senior Grill Sergeant
|War Frat Senior Grill Sergeant|
|Locations||The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)|
|Monster Parts||arm, head, leg, torso|
This is a frat boy who stood at the crossroads (so you won't be lonely) on midnight of All Hallow's Eve and traded his soul for the ability to do things with a grill that go beyond our mortal ken. Seeing as how he's a frat boy and all, nobody noticed he didn't have a soul, and everyone agrees his chicken wings are worth a couple of extra eons in purgatory.
He cooks up the tastiest batburger you've ever smelled, then won't let you have a bite. You bite your tongue in frustration. Ooh! Argh! Ugh! Oof!
He somehow heats a coal until it goes out the other side of hot and down to absolute zero. Then he throws it at you. (cold damage)
He tosses a triple-fried lump of lard into your mouth. It tastes delicious, but it's greasier than a bucket of grease. Ouch! Ow! Ouch! Ooh! (sleaze damage)
He pulls three knob ka-bobs off his grill and skewers you in the <lower back>, <thigh>, and <head>. Somehow the skewers are ice-cold, while the kabobs themselves are white-hot. Spooky, man. Ooh! Ugh! Eek! Ugh! (spooky damage)
He throws a grilled batburger at you, but you dodge.
He offers you some devils-food cake, but you're not a devil, so you're not tempted.
He tries to skewer you with a skewer, but his attack goes somewhat askew.
He tempts you with deep-fried goodies, but you resist.
Just as he starts to attack again, Satan pops up in a sulfurous cloud and demands a tribute. The grillmaster has to quickly cook up a couple of beelzeburgers before he can rejoin the fray. (FUMBLE!)
The grill sergeant pulls out a bottle of lighter fluid, hoses you down with it, and lights a match. You can guess what ensues.
You're on fire! (hot damage)
|You acquire an item: asbestos apron (5% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Frat Army FGF (19.9% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: kick-ass kicks (14.8% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Monstar energy beverage (30.7% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: PADL Phone (3.7% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: war tongs (18.8% chance)*|
|You gain 52-53 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues).
- If he lights you on fire you continue to get the "You're on fire!" message and fire damage for the next three rounds, though it decreases. You will take damage on any action, even "twiddling your thumbs."
- The asbestos apron will not drop unless you have the Torso Awaregness skill.
- The message "at the crossroads (so you won't be lonely)" is a reference to the 1995 song "Tha Crossroads" by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.
- Selling your soul at the crossroads is a reference to the song "Cross Road Blues" by Robert Johnson.
- The name is a clear pun of the military position Senior Drill Sergeant.
- The cold damage attack is a reference to several Terry Pratchett novels in which he refers to things going to one extreme and "out the other side."