It puts the onion in the coconut or else it gets the hose again. This combination of ingredients is rougher and dirtier than a gibson, but still gets the job done. And I say, "job," because drinking these is definitely like work. But after many glasses of work, you get paid in the brain.
(In-game plural: vodka stratocasters)
|olive||bottle of vodka|
|cocktail onion||bottle of Definit|
|vodka gibson||coconut shell|
|You drink the vodka telecaster. Stratocaster. You can't remember if it was a telecaster or a stratocaster, but you do know it had a heart of onion and a kick like an ornery mule.|
|You gain 4 Drunkenness.|
- The first line of the description is a reference to the film The Silence of the Lambs, in which the serial killer Buffalo Bill was heard to tell one of his victims "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
- The final sentence of the description is from the They Might Be Giants song "Your Own Worst Enemy": "And after many glasses of work / I get paid in the brain."
- The consumption text refers to the Jim Steinman song "Love and Death and an American Guitar": "I don't remember if it was a telecaster or a stratocaster, but I do remember that it had a heart of chrome and a voice like a horny angel." (A slightly different version of that song appears on Meat Loaf's "Bat Out of Hell II" album as "Wasted Youth.")
- The name "Vodka stratocaster" is a play on the last stage's drink, vodka gibson. Gibson is another brand of guitar, in contrast to Fender.
- "Stratocaster" and "Telecaster" are famous guitar styles made by Fender.
- "Puts the onion in the coconut" may also be a reference to the song "Coconut" by Harry Nilsson: "Put the lime in the coconut, and drink 'em both up." This could be a sly response from the dev team to months of player bleating that there were limes and coconut shells but no way to put one in the other.
|Divine | gimlet | Gordon Bennett | Mae West | mandarina colada | Mon Tiki | Neuromancer | prussian cathouse | tangarita | teqiwila slammer | vodka stratocaster | yellow brick road|
|TOP 10 vodka stratocaster collections|
6. Tokyo Baby - 455 | 7. bluedancer - 450 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 420 | 9. guymansir - 374 | 10. Kruntus - 279
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings