This is a dry vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred.
(In-game plural: vespers)
|jumbo olive||bottle of vodka||jumbo olive||tiny plastic sword|
|dry vodka martini||skewered jumbo olive|
|You drink the vesper. Does it expect you to talk? No, Mr. Bond. It expects you to get drunk.|
|You gain 6 Drunkenness.|
- "Shaken, not stirred" is how James Bond orders his vodka martinis.
- The drink message refers to a dialogue between James Bond and Goldfinger in the 1964 James Bond movie, Goldfinger.
- Bond: "Do you expect me to talk, Goldfinger?"
- Goldfinger: "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"
- The drink "Vesper" is from the Ian Fleming novel Casino Royale. James Bond invented it and named it after the girl, Vesper Lynd, whose name itself is a play on words (West Berlin).
|bodyslam | cherry bomb | dirty martini | grogtini | sangria del diablo | vesper|
"1023" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.