This is a heart that used to occupy the chest of a vampire. Not, as you might have thought, a heart that sucks peoples' blood. 'Cause, man. That'd be creepy.
(In-game plural: vampire hearts)
- Normally requires wielding wooden stakes while fighting.
- Wooden stakes not required for Baby Bugged Bugbear to drop it.
- Can be exchanged for a bottle of used blood by encountering the Have a Heart adventure in the The Spooky Forest.
- Among the multiple ways to kill a vampire in folklore, driving a stake through the heart is, without question, the most well known (along with exposure to the sun).
|TOP 10 vampire heart collections|
6. Archipelago71 - 2 | 7. Aldus - 1 | 8. Runner - 1 | 9. HOldeRofSecrEts - 1 | 10. Joe Mamma - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings