|A true connoisseur|
He does several things but
he doesn't drink... wine.
Damages enemies and heals you, prevents enemies from attacking, makes delicious wine for you
Ability: Attacks every turn like a Mosquito, blocks attacks like a Levitating Potato, makes wine based on damage dealt in the last 14 combats, and also increases booze drops equal to a 1.5x fairy.
Throne/Bjorn: Heals you for 10-12 HP after the first 3 turns of combat
Hatchling: bottled Vampire Vintner
Familiar-Specific Equipment: French-Transylvanian Dictionary
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +15% Meat Drop
|| 4-5 MP
|| +3 Muscle statgain
|| +15% Item Drop
|| +4 Mysticality statgain
|| 8-10 HP
|| +2 Moxie statgain
|*Hover for details
- Regular messages:
- <Name> sucks X damage worth of his blood... and then unsucks it into you. Let's hope it's the same blood type.
- <Name> sucks some blood out of your opponent (dealing X damage) and spits it into a wineglass for you to drink.
- <Name> sucks your foe's blood for X damage, then injects it into you. Via what I will call "reverse sucking".
- <Name> holds his cloak open to prevent him from seeing you.
- <Name> splashes a glass of wine into his face, blinding him -- don't worry, it's just the cheap stuff.
- <Name> turns into a flock of bats and flies around the eyes of your opponents to blind them and prevent their action.
- After Combat:
- Booze fairy function:
- <Name> performs the ancient dance of the fermented grape.
- <Name> points out some (inferior) alcohol.
- <Name> shuffles about looking for liquor.
- Wine damage calculation message:
- <Name> is paying close attention and making occasional notes.
- <Name> observes your actions closely and makes a note on his clipboard.
- <Name> watches and nods attentively.
- Alternatively, if you haven't drunk the wine he gave you:
- <Name> clears his throat politely but meaningfully.
- <Name> gestures discreetly to the wine you haven't drunk yet.
- <Name> taps his foot and looks expectantly at you.
<Name> hands you a custom crafted wine, with a flourish. Which is not the same as a garnish.
- or -
<Name> elegantly decants a new wine for you to try.
- or -
A gunshot goes off nearby! Oh, no, wait -- that's just <Name> popping the cork on a fresh bottle of wine.
- Every 14th win, when you don't already have a Vintner wine:
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- A little bit of wine falls out of <Name>'s glass and lands in your mouth.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- You feel tiny teeth sink into your back as <Name> gives you you a little bit of extra blood.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <Name> is not stylistically inclined toward either tam o'shanters or winking, but he winks anyway to be a good sport.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <Name> does a slow and elegant waltz around the maypole, without spilling a drop.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <Name> smiles gamely with his wax lips, despite them making his job much harder.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.