Lol thanks for adding the < br>'s to my post...I was in the middle of adding them and when i clicked save it said someone had already changed it xD thanx again Jihiro 02:06, 16 April 2006 (CDT)
- Please avoid creating capitalization redirects.--Dehstil (t|c) 17:43, 3 August 2006 (CDT)
- Is there a reason that you would like to give?--Raijinili 09:43, 4 August 2006 (CDT)
- Continue discussion here posting reasons why you like these redirects.--Dehstil (t|c) 16:16, 4 August 2006 (CDT)
- You're quite rude. First you tell me that I shouldn't do something, without giving a reason and acting as if you were a person with authority, then when I ask you to elaborate, not only do you continue to provide a reason, you say that I "like these redirects" (whatever that's supposed to imply), and point me to a page where it is demonstrated that you actually have no authority on this matter.
- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off rude, just had a tough day yesterday when I got home; it happens.--Dehstil (t|c) 14:56, 5 August 2006 (CDT)
- ... >_> --Raijinili 11:30, 6 August 2006 (CDT)
It's a Moxie day today
- Never mind; found your talk comment. In the future, please do not input raw stat day numbers into the article space. It only confuses data collection. --Bagatelle 10:49, 21 June 2008 (CDT)
Please don't overwrite other's changes
in Haiku dungeon.--Fig bucket 12:48, 30 August 2008 (CDT)
Hey, I just wanted to thank you for humoring my slightly-whiny comment on the talk page of haiku katana and putting the linebreaks back in the article. I see now that you had a perfectly valid reason for removing them, but I appreciate you putting them back in again. I think it makes the joke a bit more obvious, especially for those who are only used to seeing haiku broken into lines.
Apologies if I came off as too caustic or bitter on the page-- I didn't intend to be.
--Southwest 22:14, 8 September 2008 (CDT)
Regarding sand dollar
I don't know of any other item page which gives a drop probability, and didn't see why this case should be an exception. Looking closer now, I think it would follow closer to convention to put (0, 2-4), or (0 or 2-4), especially because including the drop chance as you originally did doesn't provide that nice link to the page about statistics on the wiki. --timrem 01:41, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
- Please don't just "lazy dump" a bunch of unnecessary html into pages, as it all needs to get replaced anyway. If you want a quick way to generate item pages, try using this greasemonkey script (KoL Wiki Helper - (forum)) --JRSiebz (☎|§|‡) 05:55, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
I mixed up the "Oiled" effects with the "Oily" myst effect in the same vein. Thanks for catching that.--Arashmin 07:32, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the help with the external link.--MageRed 09:01, 1 June 2012 (CEST)
Bad Moon page changes
I removed the phrase "Access to the VIP Lounge, Gift Shop et al. are not restored." from the "Aftercore" section of the Bad Moon page because I just finished a Bad Moon run and am in Aftercore and I have full access to the VIP Lounge and the Gift Shop. --Stonecat 08:41, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
I shrugged off and on the different songs, comparing my kills with or without them...--Modran 06:52, 14 May 2011 (UTC)
Well, currently Category:Group Monsters does not state that skill effects are multiplied by number of monsters hit. Maybe that was rewritten at some point? Even so, I think it's worth adding the extra note on the two disco dance pages because they're the only skills that get multiplied deleveling as well as damage. --Prestige 11:06, 13 June 2012 (CEST)