Unfortunately, I cannot truly prove that the hang glider and massive bag of catnip are one-time drops, but the evidence I have so far supports the idea that they drop 100% of the time on the first appropriate monster encountered and then never after that.--Yiab 03:09, 22 October 2006 (CDT)
- Thanks! Actually, no matter how many samples we have, we could never say that we know anything at all about the game with absolute certitude - it could all just be RNG screwage! :) But I'll take your information as gospel for now. Thanks again! --Gymnosophist 05:39, 22 October 2006 (CDT)
I don't think that putting the crosslinks on the larvae makes much sense. I mean, why link a ghuol whelp egg to the plushie? The link would make more sense to be on the familiar page. Same with the pregnant mushrooms, etc. Thoughts? --Barstool 12:23, 28 October 2006 (CDT)
- You may be right, but I felt that there was a certain connectedness. Perhaps some more feedback will help decide this. On linking to familiar pages, I believe that I crosslinked them all (Ghuol Whelp#Notes, etc.). Did I miss one? --Gymnosophist 11:12, 28 October 2006 (CDT)
- Yeah, I kind of feel that putting the crosslinks on all the bugbear stuff as well is overkill. My idea is this: familiar plushies have the crosslink on the familiar page, that's it, not the larva. And enemy plushies have the crosslinks on the enemy page, not on the quest page or adventure zone or anything like that. So, all of the bugbear combantants can have the crosslink, but the bugbear pens area? Not so much. Thoughts?--Barstool 12:23, 28 October 2006 (CDT)
- Eh, it seems ok the way it is, if you want to go ahead and put it on every bugbear in the game, fine, but putting it on the overarching bugbear related pages is fine too.--Dehstil (t|c) 12:26, 28 October 2006 (CDT)
- On the hatchlings, again, let's see if there's any other feedback (from other people, I mean). On the bugbears, I limited the number of crosslinks because there are an unbelievable number of bugbears in the game: 16 bugbear-related adventures at The Bugbear Pens, the Bugbear Baker (which has a clear-cut connection to the plushie), the Degrassi Knoll bugbear, the "Fun" House bugbear, the Haiku Dungeon bugbear, the Halloween bugbear, not to mention such secondary bugbear references as the Pygmy Bugbear Shaman and the Bugbear Tattoo, as well as lesser bugbear references found in such things as eXtreme Trick-Turning, Money Making Game, The Grand Poo-Bah trading card, etc. I thought it was just too much to crosslink and that limiting the linkages to just the baker and the pens was a reasonable compromise. --Gymnosophist 12:53, 28 October 2006 (CDT)
- I agree with Gymnosophist on the bugbears. As for the familiars, I'd say the linking should be between the familiar pages unless the plushie suggested otherwise, which I don't think is the case.--Dehstil (t|c) 13:05, 28 October 2006 (CDT)
- OK, I'll remove the links from the hatchlings (except for the link to the stuffed Cheshire bitten - there I'll remove the link from the familiar page). --Gymnosophist 13:11, 28 October 2006 (CDT)
- Yeah, I guess I misunderstood what was happening with the bugbears. But thanks for listening! :-) --Barstool 13:16, 28 October 2006 (CDT)
- Sure, thanks for talking! :) --Gymnosophist 13:17, 28 October 2006 (CDT)
Proposed Changes to Recipe article
I noticed you have been a contributor to Recipe.
I've proposed some fundamental changes on how it's connected in the wiki and would like to invite you to discuss them on Talk:Recipe.
Thanks! ColtsScore 16:58, 16 November 2007 (CST)