User talk:Deus Ex Machina
Recently there was a silent change to Run Away odds. It is no longer counterintuitive. It is now what you would have expected it to be had you not been told it was weird. If you can't run at -20 but could at -15, that should mean the monster's initiative is 80 now. Used to mean 20, but that was the weird way of things working. --Flargen 21:08, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
- Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up! --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 21:13, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
Mafia and ballroom songs
Actually, mafia can and does track your ballroom song. It just needs to see you set the song, or see the message at the end of combat. It will then appear in a modtrace and will be accounted for in the mafia charpane. --Flargen 23:47, 24 September 2011 (CEST)
Reuploading images that don't need reuploading
- Ah, okay. Sorry about that --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 14:32, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
Regarding my spading on The Furtivity of My City
I don't have my notes anymore but I remember what happened.
I spaded it by trying the adventure with no meat+, then a couple different levels of meat+. It was still semi-random, and there did seem to be a cap on how much meat+ even registered. I can't retest it because my clan isn't running Hobopolis at the moment. --Godspeed (talk) 06:54, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
- you just uploaded the 12 new images for the 2015 outfits. i can't see that they're animated, which i can in-game. did something go wrong? --Evilkolbot (talk) 06:48, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
- If you look 2 sections up, you'll see me talking about this. Your browser and/or the wiki cached the image, so just let it sit there and eventually the cache will bust. — Cool12309 (talk) 07:51, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
- ok, groovy. --Evilkolbot (talk) 08:06, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
- And everything looks sparkly now for me, so it looks like I did everything right \o/ --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 22:18, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
- No, apparently I'm a blind idiot >.< Sorry about that. People already fixed it, so I'll just slink away, dejected and defeated.
- Thanks for the poke, --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 22:52, 7 September 2015 (UTC)