Casual KOL player looking to learn more about ascension. Longtime MMO player in RS, Eve, WoW, and other games, and editor on their respective wikis. I started as Pasta and got all the crafting items! I'm also a very novice KOLmafia user.
I am looking to get into some of more of the detailed mechanics and interlink them with the appropriate ascension path info.
Chat guide (tabbed era): https://hylianclan.webs.com/basicchatguide.htm
move  and redo the 2015 edition; consider looking at hi-mein too
List of sauce potions by type/effect
- Powder/phial - elemental
- Oils (expertise but also slip/stab'l) - equalisation (consider which one you need, maybe straight buffing that one is better? Do they combine/stack?) - made from the two misc pie fruits (not lemon meringioue, and NOT pear/plum/peach)
- Flat stat boost (25) from witchy stuff (cleesh mobs?)
- Papotion - before the Lozenge line
- 100% alliteration potions, 200% elixirs; tomato and gr8s
|(You gain 1 Fullness.)|
- Banana 40, no scrum. grapes: init, no scrum. not to be confused with gr8s. (maybe it should be a bundle of grapes, or something)
- Item (strawb), meat (cran/bberry). ML (jab, april fools dill).
Why is there advanced sauecrafting but not regular sauce? Shouldn't it be Saucemastery in line with pastamancery (or is that too necro instead of "witchcraft"). Huh, I guess that's it. But what's up with Super-advanced meatsmithing anyway?
Dailies, Ascension, and other reminders
Aftercoring (avatar skills will be lost):
- If Pete, Max liver. Go!
- Reserve 6 turns for guild to get skills/perms
- Get a familiar and friarbuff to level it
- Buffy songs and TT buffs