|Monster Parts||head, arm, torso, leg|
While browsing this wiki, you come across a user also known as RobuxShooters. He seems to be too engrossed in writing this page to even notice you sneaking up on him. You decide to sneak up on him and then take his loot when you beat him up.
While you were sneaking up on him, he suddenly sighs and collapses into his chair. It seems that he is frustrated because his formatting is an utter failure after a long time of editing. You are also frustrated because he noticed you sneaking up on him after all this preparation.
He goes back to editing and somehow deletes the whole article, leaving a blank black space where the text was supposed to be. Wait, black? Oof! Ouch! Eek! (cold damage)
His editing is so bad that you try to hide from all this formatting horror. But you already exposed yourself to it by reading this. Ouch! Eek! Ooh! (spooky damage)
Hees worst gremmer' punctation. spelin? en hole gresp een Inglish meks ur hed ake en geit an (hedake), Eek! Ouch! Ow! (bad spelling damage)
His editing is so bad that even your computer can't handle his mess and bursts into flames. You get burnt trying to put out the fire and get zapped at the same time. Eek! Oof! Ow! (hot damage)
The stench of the leftover food from the side of his table wafts into your nose. You try to cover your nose from the stench but you have already passed out from it. Either way, the duration that you have to cover your nose would have caused you to suffocate anyway. Argh! Eek! Ow! (stench damage)
You see something that wasn't meant to be seen. That something is a flood of messages berating him for his poor editing of articles. The messages are filled with vulgarity of various kinds. What did you think I meant? Ow! Oof! Ouch! (sleaze damage)
His editing is so bad that you facepalm yourself until you are unconscious. Eek! Ouch! Ooh!
He gets up from his chair and kicks you in your kicks, arms your arms with super glue, and puts your hip (along with your body) on your hip. The kicking part makes you sad, since those were your best kicks. The arming part makes your arm bleed as you cut and tear yourself while removing those arms. The putting part makes your whole body slide off your hip, causing quite an injury. Eek! Argh! Ooh! Oof! Ugh!
He goes back to editing and successfully edits an article!
His formatting is good for once, and you don't have to cringe at his horrible formatting.
He corrects the grammar, punctuation, and spelling from
and an article.
He slumps in his chair for a while before snoozing off.
He takes his trash and leftover food out before it starts to stink up the whole place.
You read one of his edited articles and it's not THAT bad as opposed to what the messages on his screen say.
His editing is really, really bad, but you do one of those slow facepalms instead of those hard slaps to your forehead.
He says that he started playing KoL in November 2017 and tries to contribute to the wiki as much as he can to fix the incorrect information present on the wiki. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 160-240 Meat (average: 200, stdev: 16.73)*|
|You gain 24-27 <substat>.|
Occurs in the KoL wiki.
- His in-game name is also RobuxShooters (#3105931) and he encourages everyone who reads this to K-mail him, even to say hello!
- He is currently playing a Hardcore Ed the Undying run to get enough Karma for perming skills.
- Finished the Clothing of Loathing set and is trying to get another Hateful Habiliment and Violent Vestments outfit.
- The skills he wants the most are:
- Double-Fisted Skull Smashing (Seal Clubber)
- Hide of the Walrus (Seal Clubber)
- Blubber Up (Seal Clubber)
- Empathy of the Newt (Turtle Tamer)
- Armorcraftiness (Turtle Tamer)
- Skin of the Leatherback (Turtle Tamer)
- Pizza Lover (Turtle Tamer)
- The Ode to Booze (Accordion Thief)
- Sticky Fingers (Accordion Thief)
- Thief Among the Honorable (Accordion Thief)
- Stevedave's Shanty of Superiority (Accordion Thief)
- Brawnee's Anthem of Absorption (Accordion Thief)
- Five Finger Discount (Accordion Thief)
- Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric (Accordion Thief)
- The Polka of Plenty (Accordion Thief)
- The Moxious Madrigal (Accordion Thief)
- Harpoon (Seal Clubber)
- Summon Leviatuga (Turtle Tamer)
- Tempuramancy (Pastamancer)
- Deep Saucery (Sauceror)
- Salacious Cocktailcrafting (Disco Bandit)
- Donho's Bubbly Ballad (Accordion Thief)
|IoTM||Wants to Get||Method||Finished?|
|The Neverending Party||All 20 rewards from the daily quests.||Buying guest passes.||Done.|
|FantasyRealm||All boss outfit sets; Expert Corner-cutter.||Buying guest passes.||Finished all the boss outfits, including the staff; currently obtaining enough Rubees for the skill to perm.|