Rai (#551914) is a seventeen-time ascended player, and the leader of the Time Hornets clan. Whenever someone is in need of help, he always answers questions. Except for rhetorical ones. His Kingdom of Loathing plan is to retire as a Pastamancer.
|Chams||Ghost Pickle on a Stick|
|Uncle Meat||Fuzzy Dice|
|Kapp'n Kai||Spooky Pirate Skeleton|
|Bolt||Howling Balloon Monkey|
|Shadow Rush||Stab Bat|
|Dave Lebling Jr.||Grue|
|Mara Jr.||Ghuol Whelp|
|Navi||Baby Gravy Fairy|
|Chams||Ghost Pickle on a Stick|
|Tornadian||Whirling Maple Leaf|
|Will O' Wisp||Flaming Gravy Fairy|
|Europa||Frozen Gravy Fairy|
|X||Stinky Gravy Fairy|
|Rock Doom||Pet Rock|
|Kitkat||Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot|
|Helena||Spooky Gravy Fairy|
|Patty||Sleazy Gravy Fairy|
|Chip||Wind-up Chattering Teeth|
|Princess||Misshapen Animal Skeleton|
|1||*||11||Pastamancer||(none)||*||*||Normal, No Path||Weapon of the Pastalord|
|2||*||11||Disco Bandit||*||*||*||Normal, Teetolar||Advanced Cocktailcrafting|
|3||23/11/05||11||Seal Clubber||The Vole||10,070*||146*||Normal, No Path||Super-Advanced Meatsmithing|
|4||30/12/05||11||Sauceror||The Marmot||2,881||38||Normal, No Path||Advanced Saucecrafting|
|5||20/01/06||11||Turtle Tamer||The Vole||2,147||22||Normal, No Path||Armorcraftiness|
|6||08/02/06||11||Pastamancer||The Marmot||2,150||20||Normal, No Path||Pastamastery|
|7||23/02/06||11||Accordion Thief||The Packrat||2,196||16||Normal, No Path||Torso Awaregness|
|8||08/03/06||11||Turtle Tamer||The Vole||1,953||14||Normal, No Path||Amphibian Sympathy|
|9||23/03/06||12||Disco Bandit||The Blender||2,122||19||Normal, No Path||Ambidextrous Funkslinging|
|10||07/04/06||12||Seal Clubber||The Mongoose||1,979||13||Normal, No Path||Double-Fisted Skull Smashing|
|11||24/04/06||11||Turtle Tamer||The Wallaby||2,067||18||Normal, No Path||Empathy of the Newt|
|12||08/05/06||11||Pastamancer||The Marmot||1,906||15||Normal, No Path||CLEESH|
|13||22/05/06||11||Disco Bandit||The Packrat||1,988||15||Normal, No Path||Mad Looting Skillz|
|14||18/06/06||15||Seal Clubber||The Wallaby||4,012||28||Normal, No Path||Pulverize|
|15||05/07/06||11||Disco Bandit||The Blender||1,462||18||Normal, No Path||Nimble Fingers|
|16||14/07/06||11||Seal Clubber||The Wallaby||1,604||10||Normal, No Path||Eye of the Stoat|
|17||10/09/08||12||Seal Clubber||The Opossum||2,579||59||Normal, No Path||Lunging Thrust-Smack|
- * means that the data was lost in the Great Time Catastrophe
- All dates are in British format (DD/MM/YY)
Skills are in order of when they were obtained. Rai has currently obtained seventeen skills as permanant.
- Weapon of the Pastalord
- Advanced Cocktailcrafting
- Super-Advanced Meatsmithing
- Advanced Saucecrafting
- Torso Awaregness
- Amphibian Sympathy
- Ambidextrous Funkslinging
- Double-Fisted Skull Smashing
- Empathy of the Newt
- Mad Looting Skillz
- Nimble Fingers
- Eye of the Stoat
- Lunging Thrust-Smack
Trophies are in order of when they were obtained. Rai has currently obtained twelve trophies.
|Easy Come Easy Go|
|The Ghuol Cup|
|Let My Bugbears Go!|
|Friend of Elves|
|Brass Bowling Trophy Trophy|
|Your Log Saw Something That Night|
- Ralph? Ralph Wiggum's leprechaun!
- "Uncle Meat" is a movie of Frank Zappa's, the music of which makes several references to fuzzy dice.
- Dr. Zoidberg is a crab-like alien in the animated sitcom Futurama.
- Shadow Rush is an attack from Pokemon Colosseum, which does damage to the user as well as the opponent.
- The grue is named after the original creator of the Grue, Dave Lebling.
- "Hoight" is the real name of Wilson the Volleyball in a spoof shown in Family Guy. The main character, Peter Griffin, is stranded at sea, and keeps crying to his volleyball. Eventually, after he yells "Wilson" again and again, the volleyball speaks and corrects him.
- Mara is the evil of the world, taught in Buddhism.
- Patrick is a reference to Patrick Star, a (starfish) character in the cartoon Spongebob Squarepants.
- Sanders refers to Colonel Sanders, of KFC founding fame.
- X-LK is the name of the Hall Monitor robot in Family Guy, placed in order to cut down on the skipping of classes. However, like the MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech, it fires at anyone who goes near it.
- Europa is one of Jupiter's moons.
- Rock Doom is a take on Black Doom, the villain in the video game Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Helena is the girl often referenced in many of the band My Chemical Romance's songs.
- The Sleazy Gravy Fairy's name, Patty, is a reference to a character in the sitcom My Name is Earl, named Patty the Daytime Hooker.
- Chip refers to Chip's Challenge, an old LinuX and Windows game, in which one of the enemies is a pair of teeth. In the original, they appeared as wind-up chattering teeth...
- Princess shares the same name as an eerily similiar looking (but bigger) monster in Timesplitters: Future Perfect.
|Proud member of Time Hornets|