ZOMG! Tips and Links are SOOO spoiler!
- 1 Short History
- 2 Real Life Bio
- 3 KoL Tips
- 4 The KoL Wiki Contributions
- 5 MagiNinjA (#1036193)
- 6 Notable Links
I'm aware this page is mostly ePen to others, but it does serve as a useful (and clean) reference during rollover.
I'll just talk in first person. I (like unfortunate many others) used to play since the summer of 2005, but of course I lost my old character to inactivity. He even had petrified time and such. I've started back up because of my friend. I play fairly aggressively, but with a lax style. My main, MagiNinjA, is currently a hardcore ascender Boozetafarian usually under a muscle sign. With this character, I usually don't speed ascend (yet), but I do try to minimize time wasted. MagiNinjA is currently finishing most of the LTS set.
Currently, I am busy with school quite a bit so I partook in the PvP Premiership season 1 hosted by Bernini. It really inspired the club in me, and now I am equally both a club and diamond. My favorite class is indeed Seal Clubber.
Real Life Bio
I'll be short. I'm currently a high school student (a junior) who has a bit too much time on his hands for his own good. I'm often busy and there's much to put here. Ask me about it if you want.
AIM : ReMiXedD
MSN : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to contact me by way of email, please try my talk page first.
will add more.
- PvP for flowers. A shot of flower schnapps can REALLY help when adventuring in the Hole in the Sky or in the Hedge Maze. Likewise for Blood of the Wereseal, if you are a Seal Clubber or Turtle Tamer and have opened up The Smacketeria.
- Even if you're only familiar options against the NS are among a level 1 combat familiar (GPoaS, MechaMech, etc.), the level 20 familiars needed to pass the tower and your main level 20 familiar for the run, the level 1 combat familiar will probably be the best option.
- Heh. I don't focus on Softcore too much to care. Let's see if I can come up with anything, though.
The KoL Wiki Contributions
Contributions I Have Made
A hopefully ever growing list!
- Powered up the PvP page with grammar and precise information!
- Answered if the overdone flame-broiled meat blob has the same image as the flame-broiled meat blob! A very trivial question, but information is information nonetheless! :D
Things to spade out/solve.
- Going to figure out what beer goggles pulverize into.
- Going to go stasis style on Skelter Butleton, the Butler Skeleton.
- Going to go stasis style on the hung-over half-orc hobo.
- Going to spade out the HP knockback of the Spirit Precipice.
- Going to give confirmation to some candy hearts effects.
- Going to meatsmith reinforced furry underpants, wads, and firecrackers.
- Spade out best stuff for ascension? User:MagiNinjA/ascension
Main Things I Do
- Boost the PvP page
- Fix grammar errors
|Eye of the Stoat||1211|
of the Newt
|9||Accordion Thief||SCT (Teetdrop)||Wombat
|Double-Fisted Skull Smashing||5972|
|Hero of the
|Musk of the
|Tao of the
|15||Disco Bandit||HCNP||[]||Smooth Movements|
- Runs with no turns are either current or projected.
- Run #6 (HCB TT Wallaby) was part of Hardcore Nation's January Wallaby appreciation month.
- Run #9 (SCNP AT Wombat) was in preparation for the PvP Premiership contest to get Torso Awaregness. Yay for my club side, boo for my diamond.
- Run #10 (SCNP SC Mongoose) was for the PvP Premiership contest. I also got the Scourge of Seals trophy, which is probably my current favorite trophy right now.
- Runs #11, #12 and #13 are for the Premiership season 2. I was disheartened by my lack of plexiglass items. Especially muscle ones.
smalloxy.gif, hardcorex.gif, martini.gif, bowl.gif
I am looking to secure trades/deals once I have the meat to buy the specific items, as in, I would like to make sure I can get the item once I have the meat.
For my own reference and if anyone cares...Recommendations are nice. Thanks to Quietust.
I've decided that it would be awesome (only to myself of course) to start collecting:
- magical ice cube with a fly in it
- any of the items that result from cocktailcrafting that.
- Antique gear
- boxes of sunshines are loved!
Thanks to anakh for my first batch of ice cubes with flies!
If you wish to contribute, please send your gifts to mninja (#), and if you are contributing boxes of sunshine, please buff MagiNinjA (#1036193). Thank you.
- The NEXT BarKoL! - I'm going to attempt to make a newer test. Please feel free to add on.
I've used these links for a long while now, so (if you want to take my word) they're trusty ;). Seriously. They are.
- KoLmafia - Perhaps the most useful KoL program I've ever encountered. holatuwol and his team are great people. Give them thanks when they need it.
- Mr. Kink's Free Buffbot - A REALLY free Buffbot. This bot literally does not take any meat or money to get buffs. 300 nice turns of whatever buffs you need. This bot definitely deserves donations (once per IP per KoL day).
I check these links to most effectively play KoL.
- User:Hellion - Why, thank you, dear Hellion, for your softcore ascension guide. It kicks butt.
- Noblesse Oblige's Calendar - A calendar that has many useful stuffs on it.
- Mr Bill's Skill Ranking Project - An excellent reference guide for choosing skills. Very well organized.
- CDMoyer's Ascension Stats - Not necessarily one I check often, but has interesting stats on ascensions.
- Oxbarn's Ascension Stats - Since I often don't check records that much, this gets a bit of neglect, but nonetheless, like CDMoyer's, it's interesting to look at. You can customize your own leaderboard with the engine.
Links to Greasemonkey (aka GM) scripts (alphabetical).
- Cialan's GM Scripts - It really is the little things that count. A lot.
- Gorloth's Familiar Color GM Script - A GM script that animates/colors your familiars. Whoa.
- Numfar's/Naltrexone's Greasemonkey Scripts - Numfar's scripts are excellent. I love the WikiLink script (which conveniently links to here!) and his MonsterStats script (which has information based off this wiki!), which has been endlessly useful to me. Thank you very much for the tireless effort you put in to update these, Numfar.
- OneTonTomato's Greasemonkey Scripts - Perhaps my favorite Greasemonkey script writer. He just has excellent, excellent, well made scripts. The Familiar Hotlist is a personal favorite of mine.
- phlip's Greasemonkey Scripts - Another great coder with inventive AND crucial scripts. I'm telling you now, GET THE MMG BOUNCER BEFORE YOU LOSE YOUR MEAT FORTUNE! The KoLorizer also makes things easy on the eyes.
- Picklish's Greasemonkey Scripts - Great authors will never end for Greasemonkey. Thankfully. Another author whose scripts are very convenient. Check Picklish out.
- SomeStranger's Greasemonkey Scripts - Another great person who in fact is right here. SomeStranger maintains Tard's KoL scripts (which would have been LONG outdated by now!) and has several useful scripts of his own. Definitely worth a look. I use SomeStranger's continuations of Tard's script every time I use Firefox.
|Proud member of Hardcore Nation|