Welcome to my ascension strategies page! Please note that I'm not exceptionally skilled at completing runs and have been regularly doing more-than-10-day runs so far. I hope to change that through this personal page, which will help me to organize my thoughts.
- The Sorceress' Tower
- Ascension Aids
- Cooking strategies
- Drinking Strategies
- Spookyraven Manor Quest
- Louvre Map
- Advanced Cocktailcrafting (see booze)
Before ascending, ensure that you are in possession of the following items:
- 15 chow or hi meins for the ascended class' main stat
- 20 booze drinks for the ascended class' main stat
- An untinkered bitchin' meatcar
- 4 sonar-in-a-biscuits
- At least 1 of each of the following:
- At least 3 of each of the following:
|Muscle||slip 'n' slide||vodka, orange, coconut shell|
|Muscle||fuzzbump||whiskey, lemon, coconut shell|
|Mysticality||horizontal tango||wine, soda water, little paper umbrella|
|Mysticality||roll in the hay||whiskey, soda water, little paper umbrella|
|Moxie||rockin' wagon||vodka, olive, magical ice cubes|
|Moxie||perpendicular hula||rum, strawberry, magical ice cubes|
These are essential pulls for each run; do not forget to pull these at some point.
- 3 chow or hi meins per day
- 5 drinks: Drink them on the first day; on the second day you can drink the tavern reward drinks, and thereafter you can create your own.
- Primary familiar equipment (palm-frond toupee)
- Bartender-in-the-box if you have the essential booze ingredients
- Wand of Nagamar
- Boris's key, Jarlsberg's key, Sneaky Pete's key, digital key, Richard's star key, skeleton key
- Star hat and star sword, star staff, or star crossbow
- Meat engine and dope wheels
These are useful items to pull during runs; however, they are not as crucial to the run as the important pulls.
- Skewer-mounted razor blade for my Ghost Pickle on a Stick to equip against the NS
- Knob Goblin perfume; try to fetch one off a Knob Goblin harem girl first
- Meat maid
These are items that are not crucial to pull, but can be helpful in saving adventures.
These are what you should do for each day of the run. Obviously, this list will vary based on if it's a stat day, how many adventures are used for certain quests, etc.
This list is subject to change as my runs become faster.
- Visit Toot Oriole and open the letter
- Visit A Suspicious-Looking Guy to obtain a bottle of goofballs
- Pull day one pulls; eat food and drink booze
- Train at your zodiac sign's gym if the appropriate class; if not, adventure intelligently until level 2
- Complete Spooky Forest Quest
- Train at your zodiac sign's gym if the appropriate class; if not, adventure intelligently until level 3
- Complete Typical Tavern Quest
- Continue this train/adventure-quest-train/adventure-quest until out of adventures
- Be sure to equip new equipments as soon as they become available for wearing.
- Try and complete the Deep Fat Friars' Gate Quest on the first day and drop Teetotaler.
- hi mein x3 (x4 if you drop teetotaler)
- booze x4 (drink three prior to adventuring, and one after)
- palm-frond toupee
- meat maid
- meat engine
- dope wheels
- facsimile dictionary
- Ancient Saucehelm
- Knob Goblin spatula
- kickback cookbook
- Bonerdagon necklace x3
- enchanted toothpick
- Continue day one's routine of train/adventure-quest. You must finish the Friars quest and drop Teetotaler today!