- ID #685230
- KoL Username: Gothhenge
- His KoLwiki username should also be Gothhenge, but he pressed enter on accident before typing the "nge".
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First created his account on Tuesday, October 25th, 2005 (the day before White Wednesday). It was, of course, promptly deleted. See the Forums of Loathing for his first post.
- Playing KoL since October 28, 2005.
- Likes: KoL (of course), Carnage Blender, City of Heroes, referring to himself in the third person.
- Dislikes: paper cuts, waiting tables, being beaten up.
- Knows the secret words in the Strange Leaflet Quest.
- Collects whoopie cushions
Permanent Skills Attained
Lunging Thrust-Smack (P)
Hide of the Otter (P)
Claws of the Otter (P)
Claws of the Walrus (P)
Eye of the Stoat (P)
Rage of the Reindeer (P)
Double-Fisted Skull Smashing (P)
Northern Exposure (P)
Tenacity of the Snapper (P)
Springy Fusilli (P)
Overdeveloped Sense of Self Preservation (P)
Ambidextrous Funkslinging (P)
Jackasses' Symphony of Destruction (P)
Leash of Linguini (P)
Cletus's Canticle of Celerity (P)
Torso Awaregness (P)
Wisdom of the Elder Tortoises (P)
Amphibian Sympathy (HP)
Advanced Saucecrafting (HP)
Summon Snowcone (HP)
Summon Hilarious Objects (HP)
HP/MP Restoration strategy
- Obtain an item that you can use in combat without having it be used up in the process, one that does little or no damage to your opponent.
- Get out a familiar that heals you during combat. The heavier the better.
- Visit the most difficult area you can, while still having enough Moxie to adventure there without being hit. (Check the Safe Adventuring list).
- Simply use the combat item over and over again. This minimizes the damage done to your enemy and makes the fight last for many rounds, giving your familiar ample opportunity to heal you.
- Sometimes your familiar will kill your opponent before your HP and MP are full. If that's the case, simply adventure again.
- If the fight lasts more than 30 rounds you get this:
This fight is being ended because it took more than 30 rounds, which is sort of unreasonable. Jick is working on finding a way to prevent this from happening.
You lose. You slink away, dejected and defeated.
(You do not get Beaten Up though)
My Naughty Sorceress build
- Hat: wolf mask
- Weapon: batblade
- Offhand: Wand of Nagamar
- Pants: furry pants
- Accessory: acid-squirting flower
- Accessory: ring of increase damage
- Accessory: hamethyst necklace
- Familiar: Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot
KoL Mix Tape
Daft Punk - "Around the World"
Beastie Boys - "Intergalactic"
Nena - "99 Red Balloons"
Prodigy - "Firestarter"
Foo Fighters - "Monkey Wrench"
Steppenwolf - "Born to be Wild"
Violent Femmes - "Kiss Off"
Depeche Mode - "Personal Jesus"
Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger"
Journey - "Wheel in the Sky"
Nirvana - "Heart-Shaped Box"
The Flaming Lips - "She Don't Use Jelly"
Cranberries - "Linger"
Jefferson Airplane - "White Rabbit"
Culture Club - "Karma Chameleon"