Uovo Marcio Shiraz
This is a bottle of red, red wine, straight from the vineyards of Old Country. A lot of this stuff made its way into the Kingdom by way of Mob Penguin immigrants. Some people pronounce it shur-ahhs, and some people pronounce it shur-az. Still others pronounce it "jasmine," but I think we can all agree that those people are insane.
(In-game plural: bottles of Uovo Marcio Shiraz)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Second prize in Mystery Raffle #3
|You drink the Shiraz. It's Shiraztastic!|
|You gain 1 Drunkenness.|
- Translation: "Rotten Egg Shiraz".
- As mentioned in the description of this item, "Red, Red Wine" is a song written by Neil Diamond, popularized by UB40 in 1983, and covered by many since.
- "Still others pronounce it 'jasmine' " is a reference to a letter submitted to Phish, requesting the correct pronunciation of "Junta", mentioned on an old Jick and Skullhead show. Apparently Phish pronounce it "jasmine".
|Acqua Del Piatto Merlot | Acque Luride Grezze Cabernet | Maiali Sifilitici Pinot Noir | Uovo Marcio Shiraz|
|TOP 10 Uovo Marcio Shiraz collections|
6. sifl491 - 2 | 7. TechSmurf - 2 | 8. Jacka18l - 2 | 9. Mme_Defarge - 1 | 10. Calatan - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings