Unwound clockwork grapefruit
(In-game plural: unwound clockwork grapefruits)
|clockwork thingamajig||spring||sprocket||clockwork doohickey||cog||sprocket|
|clockwork claws||clockwork counterclockwise dome||clockwork key|
|unwound clockwork grapefruit|
|You put the unwound clockwork grapefruit in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|What's it going to be then, eh? Your new droogy leaps off your rock and viddys the layout, looking for some grahzny bratchny to kick in the yarbles.|
|You decide to name him 6655321.|
- The name of this item refers to Anthony Burgess's book, A Clockwork Orange, (or more familiarly, the Stanley Kubrick film of the same name).
- The desciption of this hatching also alludes to Alex, the main character of A Clockwork Orange, who found pleasure in European classical music, specifically Ludwig van Beethoven, more specifically his 9th symphony.
- The default name for a clockwork grapefruit, 6655321, is Alex's prisoner number.
- Nadsat slang from A Clockwork Orange is also used in the description and use message. In the description, "in your rassoodock as you viddy the malenky veshch" means "in your mind as you see the little thing" and in the use message, "Your new droogy leaps off your rock and viddys the layout, looking for some grahzny bratchny to kick in the yarbles" means "Your new friend leaps off your arm and inspects the layout, looking for some dirty bastard to kick in the testicles".
|TOP 10 unwound clockwork grapefruit collections|
6. Mrmongoose - 37 | 7. Tigrid - 29 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 24 | 9. APPLE BLOSSOM - 22 | 10. IndianJack - 21
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings