"DNA" redirects here. Did you mean Little Geneticist DNA-Splicing Lab?
This is a little vial of extremely unstable DNA. If you drink it, you'll probably undergo some sort of temporary and interesting mutation. Because that's totally how DNA works.
(In-game plural: unstable DNAs)
Droppped from the following monsters when Recite 'The Spirit of Crimbo' was used for the third time that day, and for all subsequent uses:
- The Atomic Crimbo Toy Factory
- mutant cookie-baking elf
- mutant doll-dressing elf
- mutant gift-wrapping elf
- Sweet Sassafrass, what is that thing?
- The Crimbomination
|You pop the cap on the vial and swallow the DNA. It's deoxyribonuclicious!|
- The use message refers to deoxyribonucleic acid, often abbreviated as DNA.
- The item description, and its inherent sarcasm also likely refer to the typical plot devices of movies, games, and comics that revolve around the arguably unscientific use of mutagens and DNA.
|TOP 10 unstable DNA collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 3490 | 7. Skent - 2886 | 8. hotdeth - 2815 | 9. mohindersuresh - 2748 | 10. Von Zipper - 2705
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings