Make anything taste amazing.
(In-game plural: Universal Seasonings)
- The Swagger Shop (1,000 swagger) (You must earn 1,000 swagger during a Seasoning to purchase this item.) (First purchase, only available during PvP Season 51)
- First time each day:
|You rip open your packet and get delicious seasoning all over your hands. The packet seals itself back up.|
- Subsequent times
|You can't seem to rip the packet open, maybe tomorrow.|
- Food eaten after using this grants a random effect or 1 PVP fight:
- As you eat, some of the universal spices rubs off your hands onto the food. Whoa, is that <ingredient>? This flavor combination is magical!
|You acquire an effect: ... something|
(duration: 2-6 Adventures)
- Some <ingredient> and <ingredient> from your hands gets on your food as you eat. This flavor combination makes you angry!
|You gain 1 PvP Fight.|
- Spading is in progress.
- This item is not consumed on use.
- An unused charge of Universal Seasoning will persist through rollover, but reusing Universal Seasoning again before eating anything will overwrite the first charge instead of stacking.
- From its release on September 1, 2020, until its implementation on November 16, 2020, the use message was "Coming soon! A pvp reward tradition."
|TOP 10 Universal Seasoning collections|
6. kirahvikoira - 1 | 7. MrSpeed - 1 | 8. lupus4 - 1 | 9. PeacefulLamb - 1 | 10. xKiv - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings