There's so much light here you can't stand it. You should do with it what you always do with stuff you don't like -- throw it at your enemies.
(In-game plural: unbearable lights)
- Summon Clip Art (light bulb, light bulb, light bulb)
- Against a regular monster:
|You toss the ball of light at your opponent. It somehow glows brighter for a moment, and when the light fades, nothing is left. Well, almost nothing.|
- Against a monster which cannot be disintegrated:
|This particular monster casts too large of a shadow for you to figure out where to throw the ball of light.|
- When Everything Looks Yellow (the item is not consumed):
|Your eyes are already ringing. I mean... You know what I mean. You can't use another one of those items until your vision gets back to normal...|
- Disintegrates enemy, and causes all its (non-conditional) items to drop. Does not work on bosses. This is identical to the effects of the He-Boulder major yellow ray as well as the Pumpkin bomb.
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being is a novel by Czech author Milan Kundera. It is also a film starring Daniel Day Lewis and Juliette Binoche.
|Ball Lightning | Disintegrate | Flash Headlight | flame orb | Golden Light | mayo lance | Open a Big Yellow Present | Point at your opponent | pulled yellow taffy | pumpkin bomb | unbearable light | Unleash Cowrruption | Unleash Nanites | viral video | Wrath of Ra | yellowcake bomb|
|TOP 10 unbearable light collections|
6. General_Herpes - 357 | 7. The_Light_Knight - 195 | 8. Boogiecleaver - 150 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 120 | 10. Mac_Gyver - 118
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings